Insights for gaming environments
- Invest in ample, well-maintained, high quality and ergonomic seating (task and lounge), furniture, monitor, and computer solutions that allow teammates to stay close, observe games, debrief, or relax.
- Consider all the games being played in the lab and have appropriate sets configured.
- Support game streaming to help improve player performance.
- Make lights dimmable to create a better gaming atmosphere, and vent properly as room tends to overheat easily with the extensive equipment.
- Locate gaming space so it is easily accessible throughout campus and close to 24/7 snack bars.
- Provide lockable tall storage for equipment and make it mobile to create barriers within the space, so gamers are not distracted.